Funeral Plans - from Golden Charter
Ultimately, your funeral arrangement needs to be paid for and there are only two alternatives:
Pre-Arranging your own funeral
- Peace of Mind knowing it's taken care of.
- Price lock the costs avoiding the accelerating costs of funerals.
- Making your loved ones aware of your wishes.
- Flexible to amend.
- Family not burdened with costs or debts.
- Less stress for family at time of need.
- Estate does not pay.
- Multiple affordable payment methods.
- Regulatory protection.
Leaving your loved ones to make arrangements
- No protection against increase in costs.
- If your estate pays there will be less to inherit.
- Someone will have to pay the funeral costs.
- There will be a lot of arrangements and decisions to be made.
- How will your loved ones know your wishes?
- Increased stress for family at time of need.
- Perhaps you can allocate savings.
Golden Charter Payment Options.
When you take out a plan with Golden Charter you have the reassurance that comes with choosing one of the UK's largest funeral plan providers, owned by the country's largest network of independent funeral directors.
Golden Charter work with over 3000 independent funeral directors, each one ready to extend a comforting arm whenever its needed. Many are family-run businesses who hold a trusted place in their local communities.
The average cost of a funeral in the UK is around £4,000.00, monthly payments can also be arranged.
Once your plan is fully paid it is guaranteed to cover the funeral director's services you chose within your plan. Your money is paid into the Golden Charter trust which is run by a board of trustees. The Trust is legally and financially separate from Golden Charter.